Welcome Message

Hello guys^^ At Korean Sarangheyo here you can get all the Korean language lesson from me for FREE, and with all the tips you can get about Korean language and other Korean relate stuff. I'm still learning myself so let's learn together^^ 한국어 화이팅!!! I promise I will make learning Korean As Easy As Possible =)

twitter

여러분 사랑해요

Kdrama - Shining Inheritance 찬란한 유산

Posted in , ,

Finally I was able to finish this drama. I know I'm kind of outdated for its first release on April last year but I'm glad I watched this drama because this is one great drama ^^ even my parent watch this =D




The story is about Eun Sung (Staring Han Hyo Joo) whose life change when suddenly her father dead and her step-mother took away all the money claim from insurance. Her younger brother lost out of nowhere make her life more difficult, but she works hard to earn money and determine to find her brother back. When one day she save an old woman and take care of her as she suffers from amnesia, she doesn't know that the old woman is actually the CEO of famous food company, and also grandmother of the guy she hated so much Sun Woo Hwan (Staring Lee Seung Gi).

The story is really good. I learn that despite whatever life throw at us, we can still stand up and work hard to achieve our goal. The love story between Eun Sung and Hwan is also interesting to see ^^ Sometimes a relationship need to go through many obstacles and understand each other to able to love forever.




If you guys want to watch some good drama this is certainly one the best out there =) They all look charming in this drama. I think Han Hyo Joo make every guy fall in love with her in this drama =D

The END~

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails