Welcome Message

Hello guys^^ At Korean Sarangheyo here you can get all the Korean language lesson from me for FREE, and with all the tips you can get about Korean language and other Korean relate stuff. I'm still learning myself so let's learn together^^ 한국어 화이팅!!! I promise I will make learning Korean As Easy As Possible =)

twitter

여러분 사랑해요

Object Marker(를,을) and Difference of (에서,에)

Posted in , , ,


In this grammar lesson I'm going to teach you all the Object Marker (를,을) and the Difference between 에서 and 에, both really not that hard to understand. I will try my best to explain both ^^

Similar with subject marker which is place after the subject in a sentence, a object marker is place after the object in a sentence. If the word didn't have a final consonant, will be use. If the word have a final consonant, will be use instead. Pretty simple right??


For example:
  1. 저는 사과를 먹어요 - "I eat apple". In this sentence, apple (사과) is the object. As the word didn't have a final consonant (), object particle is use after 사과.
  2. 책을 읽어요 - "I read book". Book () is the object and it contain final consonant , thus is put after and the pronunciation will turn to "채글" because the final consonant will move to replace as is no sound when place as initial consonant.
  3. Sometimes Koreans do omit the object particle when talking. It's fine if the sentences is in order (S-O-V), but it's better to always put on the object particle. 
Next is the difference between 에서 and 에. People often get confuse with this two, so when should we put 에서 and ??

(에서) example:
  1. 한국에서 왔어요 - "I came from Korea". "에서"here mean from.
  2. 학교에서 공부헤요 - "I study at school". "에서"here mean at or in, it is use to refer the location where an action happens.
   () example:
  1. 영국 갔어요 - "I went to England". "" here mean to.
  2. 의자 앉어요 - "I sit on chair". "" here is use to refer the location where an action ended. It's usually use for verbs like sit (앉다), stand (서다) and location of a thing such as beside, behind, etc.
  3. 있어요 - "I'm in room". "" here is use for state of existence such as to exist (있다) and to not exist (없다).
  4. 금요일 갔어요 - "I went on Friday". "" is also use to refer any time such as clock time, day, and even age.
So that's all, I hope I make everything clear and hopefully you too understand what I'm trying to deliver ^^

The END~

5 comments:

  1. Can you explain in a detailed manner as i got a little confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for late replying^^ If you are still needing explanation mind telling me which part that you don't understand so I can focus on that part~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very nice .... But can you plz explain the use of *에서* & *에* in more detail..
    I mean to give more example and explanation to 에서 & 에 ?
    감사합니다!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still confusing :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed to remember this stuff, so I found this lesson. Thanks. Nice explained.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails