Welcome Message

Hello guys^^ At Korean Sarangheyo here you can get all the Korean language lesson from me for FREE, and with all the tips you can get about Korean language and other Korean relate stuff. I'm still learning myself so let's learn together^^ 한국어 화이팅!!! I promise I will make learning Korean As Easy As Possible =)

twitter

여러분 사랑해요

TaeYang (태양) New Album - SOLAR

Posted in , , , ,


Release on first of July 2010, Taeyang (태양) as hot as ever with his new album SOLAR capture everyone's attention. I still remember I know Taeyang when his single "Wedding Dress" is out. Love the song very VERY MUCH ^^. Also included in this album are "Superstar", "I Need a Girl (feat.G-DRAGON)", "Just a Feeling" and many more.


Check out the link here to download the song, and do BUY the album if you like it ^^




I Need a Girl (feat.G-DRAGON)





Wedding Dress


Check out the MV above, really cool =) You are HOT 태양!!!

The END~

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails