Welcome Message

Hello guys^^ At Korean Sarangheyo here you can get all the Korean language lesson from me for FREE, and with all the tips you can get about Korean language and other Korean relate stuff. I'm still learning myself so let's learn together^^ 한국어 화이팅!!! I promise I will make learning Korean As Easy As Possible =)

twitter

여러분 사랑해요

Watching Shinning Inheritance~

Posted in , ,

I felt that this semester is really a boring one~ 너무 심심해요 T.T

One Korean Drama really catch my eyes as it showing on 8TV now ~

The title is Shinning Inheritance - 찬란한 유산



Staring Han Hyo Joo, Lee Seung Ki, Bae Soo Bin and Moon Chae Won, all very handsome and pretty actor actress^^

한효주 진차 귀여워!!! :P

Continue modifying the template...

The END~

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails