Welcome Message

Hello guys^^ At Korean Sarangheyo here you can get all the Korean language lesson from me for FREE, and with all the tips you can get about Korean language and other Korean relate stuff. I'm still learning myself so let's learn together^^ 한국어 화이팅!!! I promise I will make learning Korean As Easy As Possible =)

twitter

여러분 사랑해요

Welcome to Korean Sarangheyo ^^

Posted in ,

After spending a few day modify this blog template, I hope you guys will like the look of it, any comment of this template will be appreciated ^^


Welcome to Korean Sarangheyo ^^ Well why I name this blog "Korean Sarangheyo"?? Just because I love Korean and have enthusiasm for Korean culture ever since 3 years ago, which trigger myself in learn the Korean language. I'm actually still struggling in learning the language, but I hope that with this blog I can motivate myself in learning the language and also share my knowledge to anyone who is interested in Korean language =)

Besides that, I will sharing everything about Korean entertainment too from music, drama, movie and anything I can think so and come across to ^^ And someday I wish I can share my experience in Korea if I ever get the opportunity, really looking forward to it ~ Part of my Adsense earning will be use to fund my Korea trip in the future :P

That's pretty much of it and I hope I can start sharing everything I got to all Korean fans out there ~ 한국어 화이팅!! (Korean Language Fighting!!)

The END~

2 comments:

  1. WE, MY WIEF, MY TWO SONS AND I, ARE COLOMBIANS, BUT FOR 14 YEARS WE LIVE IN SOUTH KOREA.
    WE LEARN KOREAN, BUT FOR THE LACK OF PRACTICE WE ARE FORGETING A LOT.

    WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU.

    PLEASE RECIBE OUR HUORM GREETING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jairo Alberto Romero (Not really sure how should I call you with ^^)

      I'm really looking forward to know you and your family too, please email/skype me and thanks a lot for visiting my blog =D

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails