Welcome Message

Hello guys^^ At Korean Sarangheyo here you can get all the Korean language lesson from me for FREE, and with all the tips you can get about Korean language and other Korean relate stuff. I'm still learning myself so let's learn together^^ 한국어 화이팅!!! I promise I will make learning Korean As Easy As Possible =)

twitter

여러분 사랑해요

Practice Korean By Kpop

Posted in , , ,

To be a good Korean speaker is not only about learning from this blog or other sources but also practicing the language. If you at Korea now, that's great because you can try to talk and practice your Korean language with natives there.

I live in Malaysia, I'm a Chinese and nobody around me speak any Korean, therefore it will be pointless to practice my Korean to people around me as they don't understand a single Korean except "안녕하세요" = "An Nyeong Haseyo" and "사랑해요" = "Sarangheyo". So what should you do if you are in my condition??



If you interested in learning Korean I would assume that you are a huge fan of Kpop and Kdrama as I believe majority of us are fascinated with the Korean culture which always been deliver to us via many incredible songs and touching drama. Not to forgot all the HOT Korean boys and girls :D

I spend times listening to Korean songs and watching Korean drama whenever I'm free and I believe all this can really improve your Korean speaking and learning new words. After long period of time you will start to develop Korean accent and all this without any hard work, just by enjoying yourself in Korean entertainment =)

Here is song I would like to introduce to you guys, not the latest but very nice still^^

Title: 하기 힘든 말

Singer: Lee Seung Gi (이승기)

우리헤어지지만 다신너를 볼수없지만
“uriheeojijiman dasinneoreul bolsueobtjiman
마지막으로 부탁하나할게 눈물맺힌 너에게
majimageuro butakhanahalge nunmulmaechin neoege
나 할수 있는건 편하게 너를 보내주는일
na halsu inneungeon pyeonhage neoreul bonaejuneunil
나와 닮은 너에게 나완 다른 그에게
nawa darmeun neoege nawan dareun geuege
조금은 어색하고 하기 힘든말
jogeumeun eosaekhago hagi himdeunmal
사랑한기억도 고마운기억도
saranghangieokdo gomaungieokdo
모두잊길바래 내눈물까지 아파하지말고
moduitgilbarae naenunmulkkaji apahajimalgo
돌아보지말고 이제행복하게만 살아줘
dorabojimalgo ijehaengbokhageman sarajwo

오래전에 알았어 나아닌 사람이 니맘을
oraejeone arasseo naanin sarami nimameul
모두 가져버린걸 나와 닮은 너에게
modu gajyeobeoringeol nawa darmeun neoege
나완 다른 그에게 아무리 애를써도
nawan dareun geuege amuri aereulsseodo
하기 싫은말 사랑한기억도 고마운기억도
hagi sirheunmal saranghangieokdo gomaungieokdo
모두잊길바래 내눈물까지 아파하지말고
moduitgilbarae naenunmulkkaji apahajimalgo
돌아보지말고 이제행복하게만살아줘
dorabojimalgo ijehaengbokhagemansarajwo
미안해 하지마 후회하지마
mianhae hajima huhoehajima
나보다 그가 훨씬더 잘해줄꺼야
naboda geuga hwolssindeo jalhaejulkkeoya
그냥 품에 안겨서 까맣게 나를 잊고서
geunyang pume angyeoseo kkamake nareul itgoseo
늘 웃고 사는게 날위한 이별이니까
neul utgo saneunge narwihan ibyeorinikka
괜찮아질꺼야 익숙해질꺼야 혼자하는 사랑
gwaenchanhajilkkeoya iksukhaejilkkeoya honjahaneun sarang
힘이들어도 떠나가는너를 돌아서는 너를
himideureodo tteonaganeunneoreul doraseoneun neoreul
몰래 내가슴속에 두면돼”
mollae naegaseumsoge dumyeondwae”

Source: http://kpopjpoplyric.blog.com/2010/05/25/request-lee-seung-gi-album-lyric/

Download the song here ~












Watch the MV of this song ~ very famous MV and nice to watch^^


The END~


BSYGK4K3NKRD

4 comments:

  1. ^_^ I really enjoyed that. Thank you <3 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaysian? me too... im proud of u... saya pun baru start belajar hangul. it was very ohsem bila saya boleh baca '사랑' =D. but still tergagap. hope one day i can talk hangul like you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow a reader from my own country ^^ Thanks for the compliment titi tutu~

      Keep up with the effort in learning Korean and someday we can have conversation with each other =D

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails